This runner rugs is made of natural wool, without any synthetic additives in the country of Ukraine. The wool is sheared once a year. It comes from sheep that graze freely on the clean Carpathian meadows. It is important that not only the rugs themselves, but also the process of their creation, are environmentally friendly.
This particular design is based on the traditional rugs in Hutsul houses in the Carpathian Mountains 100 years ago. The timeless beauty will add something special to any room.
1 sheep gave its wool for this rug
Composition: 100% wool
59” L x 31” W
Woolen products are very easy to look after. The unique structure of wool gives it a natural durability and robustness. The thin waxy coating of a wool fibre contains fatty acids that inhibit the growth of bacteria, resists soiling and releases dirt easily.
It is important however, to take care of your woolen products to preserve the individual character of each piece.
Regular vacuuming with a plain suction vacuum cleaner will help to maintain wool fibres. Longer wool rugs benefit from occasional brushing with a wire pet brush (pet slicker pad). Small spills can be sponged off with a damp cloth. Do not store in damp or wet conditions.
Golden rules of wool care:
1. Avoid direct sunlight. This stops UV damage or fading of darker shaded products.
2. Shake rugs, cushions, carpets regularly!
3. Dry vacuum rugs regularly with a plain suction unit. No revolving/ rotating/ turbo/ beater bar attachments.
4. Blot up spills and stains as promptly as possible, do not rub the wool pile.
5. Dyed products should be dry-cleaned only.
Hand or machine wash in warm water, gentle washing cycle. Use a mild liquid detergent that is suitable for hand washing dishes.
• Do not bleach
• Dry flat or on a line
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Dry cleaning is recommended